Basket total:0,00 DKK
Region - Speyside
Founded - 1898
Water Source - The Black burn
Closed in 2002, an official bottle of this spirit has never been released.
Caperdonich has had a turbulent history. Initially built as Glen Grant No. 2, the distillery closed shortly after and was mothballed from 1902 until 1965 when the new Caperdonich distillery was built. The distillery was mnothballed in 2002 but was never to produce whisky again having been demolished in 2010 following the sale of the site to Forsyth Coppersmiths. Two of the stills are to be re-employed at a whisky distillery in Belgium.